Rosie's competition terms and conditions
The prize for each competition varies and will be detailed while the competition is live.
DairyNZ reserves the right to use any photographs submitted as part of any Rosie's World competition for promotional purposes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 15 years or younger only.
- The competition start and finish dates will be displayed above for each individual competition.
- To provide each entrant with competitions, the Promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant. If you do not provide the information requested, you will not be entered into the competition. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter.
- Employees of DairyNZ and their immediate families, and other companies associated with the promotion, are ineligible to enter Rosie's World competitions.
- All competition entry details incorrectly entered shall be deemed invalid.
- Proof of identity, age and residence may be requested at DairyNZ's discretion to validate a winning entry.
- When registering for promotions on Rosie's World, you have the option to sign up to Rosie's mailing list. You are not automatically subscribed and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Any costs associated with accessing the website are the entrant's responsibility and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
- DairyNZ reserves the right to use any entry photos submitted and the winner's name and photo for promotional purposes.
- The prize will be drawn soon after the closing date and announced via Rosie's Facebook and website.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in promotions is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.