Rosie's competition terms and conditions
The prize for each competition varies and will be detailed while the competition is live.
Father's Day Giveaway
Rosie's Father's Day competition will run from 10am on Monday 23 August 2021 to midnight on Sunday 5 September 2021.
The prize pack includes:
- 1 x Weber Baby Q
- 1 x Micro scooter
- 1 x Farm-opoly game
Note: Due to restrictions with the current Covid-19 alert level, the prize pack will be sent to the winner as soon as possible after the competition closing date.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 15 years or younger only.
- The competition start and finish dates will be displayed on each individual competition webpage.
- To provide each entrant with competitions, the Promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant. If you do not provide the information requested, you will not be entered into the competition. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter.
- Employees of DairyNZ and their immediate families, and other companies associated with the promotion, are ineligible to enter Rosie's World competitions.
- All competition entry details incorrectly entered shall be deemed invalid.
- Proof of identity, age and residence may be requested at DairyNZ's discretion to validate a winning entry.
- When registering for promotions on Rosie's World, you have the option to sign up to Rosie's mailing list. You are not automatically subscribed and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Any costs associated with accessing the website are the entrant's responsibility and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
- DairyNZ reserves the right to use the winner's name and photo for promotional purposes.
- The prize will be drawn soon after the closing date and announced via Rosie's Facebook and website.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in promotions is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.