Rosie's Number Hunt cowpetition - Terms and Conditions
The competition prize is as follows:
- 1 x GPS SmartWatch
- 1 x SIM card, network provider Warehouse Mobile
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 12 years or younger only.
- The competition starts on Thursday 6 December 2018 and finishes at midnight on Sunday 13 January 2019.
- To provide each entrant with competitions, the Promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant. If you do not provide the information requested, you will not be entered into the competition. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter.
- Employees of DairyNZ and their immediate families, and other companies associated with the promotion, are ineligible to enter Rosie's World competitions.
- All competition entry details incorrectly entered shall be deemed invalid.
- Proof of identity, age and residence may be requested at DairyNZ's discretion to validate a winning entry.
- When registering for promotions on Rosie's World, you have the option to sign up to Rosie's mailing list. You are not automatically subscribed and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Any costs associated with accessing the website are the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
- DairyNZ reserves the right to use the winner's name and photo for promotional purposes.
- The prize will be drawn on Monday 14 January 2019 and announced via Rosie's Facebook and website.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in promotions is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The GPS SmartWatch is comparable to a wearable cellphone. It is parent-controlled, meaning there are restrictions.
- The watch can only call numbers that have been loaded into the app and can only receive calls from numbers that have been loaded into the app. Numbers are not stored on the SIM.
- The child cannot accidentally turn off the watch by pressing the power button.
- There is no access to the internet or SMS texting.
- DairyNZ cannot guarantee the watch colours the winner receives will be the same as used in our competition advertising.
- The SmartWatch runs off the 3G network on the 900/2100 frequency band.
- Compatible networks are: Warehouse Mobile, Vodafone, 2 Degrees. Spark and Skinny are not compatible.
- As the watch requires a SIM card just like a regular cellphone, it will require connection to a payment plan or pay and go pre-pay.
- DairyNZ will provide a SIM card for the Warehouse Mobile network with a $5 credit set up, but all ongoing costs will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The SmartWatch currently uses the app SE Tracker. This is a widely used GPS tracker app that is available for free.
- Charge time is around 2 hours. Once fully charged, the watch should last for 1-2 days depending on various factors.
- The watch is not waterproof and should be removed where there is a risk of contact with water.