Hi everyone, I’m Rosie and I’m the New Zealand dairy industry’s Cowbassador.
I thought you might want to know a little more about me:
- I’m a special breed of cow called a Crossbred, which means my Mum and Dad are different breeds of cow.
- I come from a small farm near Raglan in the Waikato; it’s farm-tastic! The grass is very green and I can see the sea from my farm.
- My farm is 190 hectares (470 acres) in total - that’s more than 7300 tennis courts!
- My favourite food is grass and I drink about 70 litres of water a day!
- I’m New Zealand’s first Cowbassador and loving my role!