Basic scrambled eggs
Learning how to make easy scrambled eggs can be fun!
¼ cup milk
Salt and pepper as desired
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended
- Heat butter in large non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot
- Pour in egg mixture. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds
- Continue cooking – pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened and no visible liquid eggs remain. Do not stir constantly.
- Remove from heat. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of The Incredible Egg