Hi everyone, I’m Rosie and I’m the New Zealand dairy industry’s Cowbassador.
I thought you might want to know a little more about me:
- I’m a special breed of cow called a Crossbred, which means my Mum and Dad are different breeds of cow.
- I come from a small farm near Raglan in the Waikato; it’s farm-tastic! The grass is very green and I can see the sea from my farm.
- My farm is 190 hectares (470 acres) in total - that’s more than 7300 tennis courts!
- My favourite food is grass and I drink about 70 litres of water a day!
- I’m New Zealand’s first Cowbassador and loving my role!
- Rosie is named the New Zealand Dairy Industry’s Cowbassador. Her website and Facebook page are launched. Virtual Rosie stars in the first of her animated videos.
- Costumed Rosie makes her first public appearance (June 15).
- Rosie gets her own YouTube channel (July 6).
- The Rosie’s Education website is launched (July 25).
- Virtual Rosie begins her tour of New Zealand (September 9).
- Rosie begins her video series ‘Cow-Cam’ (September 27).
- Virtual Rosie finishes her tour of New Zealand.
- Rosie meets the Prime Minister John Key for the first time (June 6).
- Rosie launches the online game ‘Calf Club’ (October 12).
- Rosie’s World makes its What Now TV debut.
- Virtual Rosie stars in an animated video, and real world costumed Rosie departs on a 5 month tour of New Zealand primary schools with her live stage show.
- Rosie starts handing out ‘Responsible Dairying’ awards.
- Virtual Rosie stars in three new animated videos.
- Rosie launches her ‘Rosie to the rescue’ children’s book.
- The second print run of ‘Rosie to the rescue’ is released after the first run sells out.
- The live Rosie show performs to thousands at the Auckland Easter show
- Rosie stars in a new animated video
- Rosie launches her second book, ‘Rosie’s Radical Rescue Ride’.