5-minute Greek frozen yoghurt
Looking for a delicious, healthy desert recipe? We’ve got you covered! Try this 5-minute healthy Greek Frozen Yogurt with all your favourite fruit!
- 4 cups frozen fruit
- ½ cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the frozen fruit, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, and honey. Process the mixture until it is creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or transfer it to an airtight container and freeze it until ready to serve.
- You can use full-fat Greek yoghurt or any percentage of fat, however the more fat, the creamier the frozen yoghurt will be.
- This Greek frozen yoghurt will last up to 1 month when stored properly in an airtight container in the freezer.
Recipe courtesy of justataste.com