Banana animal pancakes
Looking for a creative way to jazz up your pancakes? Why not make these healthy and adorable animal pancakes!
Servings: 8 pancakes
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole wheat flour/plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Add milk and gently mix until combined.
- Add mashed banana and mix lightly until combined evenly through the batter.
- Once you have a smooth batter, pour portions of it onto a greased or non-stick pan over a low heat and cook for a few minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- Repeat the steps and vary the amount of batter to create different shape and size pancakes for the animals.
- Top with fruits and decorate like your favourite animals!
- Fruit, such as raspberries, strawberries or blueberries (to decorate your pancakes).
- Maple syrup
Recipe courtesy of Babysits.nz