Overnight oats that are delicious and healthy, and only take 5 minutes to prepare!
70g porridge oats
2 tbsps golden linseeds
2 ripe bananas
140g frozen raspberries
175g natural yoghurt
1 cup of fresh blueberries
- Place the oats and seeds in a bowl, pour 200ml boiling water over them and stir well.
- Add the bananas and three-quarters of the raspberries (chill the remainder), then mash everything together.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- The next day, layer the raspberry oats in two tumblers with the yoghurt, a few blueberries and raspberries and a sprinkle of almonds (if using).
- Top with the reserved raspberries and blueberries and serve.
Recipe inspired by BBC Good Food