Whether it's breakfast, lunch or a light dessert, chia pudding is extremely easy to create and your kids will love the sweet taste and gooey texture.
Optional toppings (see below)
- Add two parts milk to one part chia seeds (for example 1/2 cup milk and 1/4 cup chia seeds).
- Set in the fridge for at least half an hour (also works great overnight).
- Top with ingredients of your choice.
Some favourite topping combinations we have tried are:
- Banana, cocoa powder and cinnamon
- Peanut butter, strawberries and coconut flakes
- Cashews, raspberries, kiwifruit and honey
Recipe courtesy of Babysits.nz