Choccy fish Easter milkshake
Have you ever tried a milkshake in an Easter Egg? This Choccy Fish milkshake will amaze you this Easter.
2 large chocolate Easter eggs (hollow)
6-8 scoops of vanilla icec ream
60ml Master Milkshakes Choccy Fish Syrup
Optional: mini chocolate fish and straws
- Put your chocolate Easter egg into a cup or small bowl to stabilise it.
- Grab a spoon and tap the top of the egg to crack the chocolate, and pull off the top few centimetres to create a hole in which you’ll pour the milkshake. Now your cup is ready.
- Place the ice-cream, Meadow Fresh milk, and Choccy Fish syrup into a blender and blitz for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour your milkshake into the two Easter egg cups and enjoy.
- Serve your milkshakes with mini chocolate fish straws to up the cute factor - imply push mini chocolate fish onto your straw.
Recipe courtesy of meadowfresh.co.nz