Looking for a quick and easy way to cook up a delicious breakfast meal for the kids? Why not try making some crepes! While they may seem fancy, all it really takes is four ingredients and a few minutes to whip up some tasty crepes, which you can personalise with your favourite toppings.
½ cup flour
¾ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Butter or oil (to fry with)
- Beat the egg and add the milk, flour, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth, (it should be a thinner consistency than pancake batter, almost watery).
- Melt some butter in a frying pan on low heat.
- Pour a thin layer of batter in the pan and spread it around.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side until done (you can also add chocolate at this point to melt it).
- Top with ingredients of your choice.
Fruit (Strawberry, blueberries, banana, lemon juice, orange)
Recipe courtesy of Babysits.nz