Kid-friendly microwave eggnog
This kid-friendly eggnog takes only minutes to make and tastes great!
3 tbsp caster sugar
3 tsp vanilla extract
1½ cups full cream milk
½ cup cream
1 tsp ground cinnamon (to sprinkle)
1 tsp ground nutmeg (to sprinkle)
Preparation: 5min > Cook: 5min
- Place eggs, caster sugar and vanilla into a medium bowl.
- Whisk together well.
- Add the milk and cream and whisk together until completely combined.
- Pour the eggnog into two microwave-safe mugs.
- Heat in 30 second bursts for 4-6 minutes (times will vary slightly according to your microwave). At the end of each 30 second burst, whisk the eggnog with a fork. The eggnog is ready when it's hot - but do not allow it to boil.
- Serve warm or chilled with a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg.