Leftover spaghetti pizza
Spaghetti combined with pizza - with this tasty dish you simply can't go wrong!
4 cups cooked spaghetti
1 cup (80g) grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup (60ml) milk
2-3 tbsp olive oil
Preparation: 10min › Cook: 10min
- Place eggs in a bowl with parmesan and milk then season well with salt and pepper.
- Whisk this mixture until well combined, then add cooked spaghetti. Toss strands in the mixture until well coated and leave to site for 5 minutes
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add olive oil.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into the pan, using a spatula to lif the mixture away from the edges as it cooks. Leave it until almost cooked through, then place a plate on toop and flip it over onto the plate.
- Add a little more olive oil to the pan and slide the spaghetti pizza back into the pan to cook on the other side.
- Slice into wedges and serve with salad.
Recipe courtesy of kidspot.com