Marshmallow Snowpal hot chocolate
This simply adorable marshmallow snowpal hot chocolate recipe is sure to get the family in a festive mood (whether or not it’s cold outside)!
4 marshmallows (jumbo or normal)
Lolly or raisin (for the snowpal's nose)
For the marshmallow snowpal:
- Place a skewer through the centre of 4 marshmallows, so they are stacked on top of each other to form the snowpal.
- Using icing, draw the snowpal's facial features and buttons.
- Place a lolly or raisin as the nose (we used a smartie).
- Break a pretzel stick in half and push into the marshmallow to make the arms.
For the hot chocolate:
- Put 3 teaspoons of drinking chocolate in a mug.
- Mix with boiling water or milk of your choice.
- Add whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle extra drinking chocolate, cocoa or cinnamon on top of the whipped cream.
- Add your marshmallow snowpal, sit back and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of babysits.nz