Minty yoghurt dip
A super-simple fresh and zingy dip.
200g natural yoghurt (¾ cup)
4 sprigs of fresh mint
¼ clove of garlic
Salt and pepper
- Finely chop the mint leaves, discarding the stalks, and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Finely grate the zest of half a lemon and add to the bowl.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a bowl, using your fingertips to catch any pips.
- Peel and very finely chop the garlic on a board, then add to the bowl.
- Add the yoghurt and a tiny pinch of salt and pepper, then stir everything together.
- Have a taste and add a squeeze more lemon juice if you think it needs it.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with our lamb and beetroot salad. Or you can serve with a platter of seasonal crunchy vegetables for a healthy and delicious snack.
Recipe courtesy of Jamie Oliver