No-bake Easter egg fruit tart
A healthy Easter dessert your kids will love to eat and help you make!
1 cup almond butter
¼ cup honey
2 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp salt
2 cups oats, dry
¾ cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
¾ cup strawberries
¾ cup blueberries
1 medium banana
¾ cup grapes, green
Preparation: 15mins › Makes: 10
- In a microwave safe bowl, add almond butter, honey, vanilla and salt. Microwave for 20 seconds, then stir until smooth.
- Take 1 cup of the oats and place in a blender. Blend until the oats are finely chopped and resembles flour. Set aside.
- Add the other cup of oats to the almond butter mixture and stir. Slowly add in a little of your homemade oat flour at a time until you get a mixture that you can form into a crust. Depending on your brand almond butter the amount of flour may vary.
- Take small amounts of the mixture and form Easter egg shaped disks. Place onto parchment paper or foil for easy cleanup.
- Once all the Easter eggs are formed, spread on a layer of greek yogurt. Top with sliced fruit to make your designs and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of superhealthykids.com