This recipes puts a spin on traditional lollipops by replacing the lollies with pizzas covered in mouth-watering toppings! Mmm, doesn't that feta look yummy?
1 batch of 2-ingredient pizza dough
1 cup passata (Italian tomato sauce)
10 pitted kalamata olives
10 cherry tomatoes
10 sundried tomato pieces, chopped
4 cubes (40g) feta cheese, crumbled
100g parmesan cheese
1 pkt skewers
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C. Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll out pizza dough to half a centimetre thick. Using a small pastry cutter, cut as many rounds as you can get and re-roll the dough and cut again.
- Place all of the rounds on the tray and top with pizza toppings from the selection.
- Grate parmesan over the pizzas on the tray.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the pizzas are golden and fluffy.
- Push skewers into cooked pizzas.
Recipe courtesy of kidspot.com