Rosie's fun-to-do fondue recipe
For a fun and tasty cheese snack, try making Rosie's fun-to-do fondue recipe with your parents.
1 cup of milk
1/2 kilo of grated cheese (you can mix and match any kind of cheese you want)
2 tablespoons of flour
Chopped Parsley (optional)
Cooked crushed garlic (optional)
The dipping options are just suggestions, you can use any of your favourite foods you like.
Bread cut into chunks
- Heat the milk in a pot over a low heat (add garlic now if you're using it).
- Leave simmering for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix the grated cheese and flour together in a bowl until all the cheese is covered in flour.
- Slowly add the flour and cheese into the simmering milk while stirring. Wait until each bit of cheese has melted before adding the next handful. (Add parsley now if you're using it).
- Take the pot off the heat and transfer your fondue mixture into a bowl suitable for dipping. Use a fondue fork or regular fork to dip your dipping options into the cheese fondue - then eat! Don't forget to blow on it to cool it down if it's too hot!
For a printable version of this recipe click here