Simply Delicious French Toast
Here’s a fun and simple French Toast recipe that the kids (and the rest of the family) are sure to enjoy! Have delicious French Toast on your plate with only a handful of ingredients and 3 simple steps.
4 slices of bread (can be any type but brioche or thicker slices make for fluffier French Toast)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Butter/oil for pan
Fruits: such as raspberries, strawberries, or blueberries
- In a container or bowl (ideally with a flat bottom), beat the eggs, and mix in the milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Dip a slice of bread into this mixture and let it soak in for between 5-10 seconds on each side (the length of time to let it soak will depend on the thickness of the slice of bread).
- In a frying pan with butter or oil, fry the soaked bread for 2 minutes on each side on low heat, until golden brown.
- Repeat the steps for the other slices of bread.
- Top with yoghurt, fruits and/or maple syrup as preferred and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Babysits.nz
A printable version of this recipe will be available soon