Strawberry milk ice pops
The heat of summer makes ice pops my favorite warm weather treat and these strawberry milk ice pops only use five ingredients, so are really quick to make.
2 cups (480 ml) milk
2/3 cup (160 ml) whipping cream
1/2 cup (120 ml) strawberry syrup (such as Hershey’s)
8 ounces white chocolate
Pastel confetti sprinkles
- Combine the milk, whipping cream and strawberry syrup in a large jug with a pouring spout. Mix together until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into each of 8 ice pop molds (or small plastic cups)
- Insert ice pop sticks upright and place in the freezer (if using cups, just cover the cup with foil and insert the ice pop stick through the foil) .
- Freeze until solid, about 4-6 hours or overnight.
- To remove the ice pops from the molds, dip each ice pop in hot water for 5 seconds and pull on the stick to remove.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals.
- Let cool until barely warm but still pourable. Dip each ice pop in the chocolate and immediately sprinkle with confetti sprinkles.
- Store ice pops wrapped in waxed paper in the freezer .