Who said slices have to be sweet? Try this mouth-watering savoury treat, perfect for dinner or as a lunchbox snack!
3 bacon rashers
1 cup self raising flour
½ cup oil
salt and pepper
Preparation: 10min › Cook: 40min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, grate zucchini coarsely, finely chop onion and bacon.
- Combine zucchini, onion, bacon, cheese, sifted four, oil and lightly beaten eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour into a well-greased lamington tin.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until browned.
Recipe courtesy of kidspot.com